28 Mar Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Garlic Bread!
I hope everyone is staying safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. My friends and I are making sure to stay home, wash our hands and have fun together through social media. Last week me and my girl @djcdevone had a cook-off on Instagram Live and I made the bomb cheesy spinach artichoke garlic bread! Check out the quick and simple recipe below!
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayo
8 oz cream cheese (cubed/softened)
1 cup parmesan cheese
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 cup of chopped frozen spinach (rinsed/drained)
8 oz artichoke hearts (drained/chopped) or artichoke antipasto
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1 French or Italian bread loaf
1/2 cup melted butter (4 oz)
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp Italian seasoning
Pinch of kosher salt (or any salt)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix all ingredients together, excluding mozzarella cheese, melted butter, 1 tsp minced garlic, kosher salt and Italian seasoning.
- Slice loaf of bread in half and place cut sides up on a baking sheet.
- Mix together melted butter, minced garlic, salt and Italian seasoning. Pour evenly over bread slices.
- Spread the spinach artichoke mixture evenly over bread slices.
- Bake for 10 min.
- Remove and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes until slightly brown on top.
- Serve warm and enjoy!!!